Our Bronze Star AC257 Compliant Wood Screw line has added a few sizes!
See more information on our Bronze Star Wood Screws page.
More about our Bronze Star AC257 Compliant Wood Screw Line
Bronze Star Drive General Purpose Corrosion-Resistant Screws are for exterior professional operations using hard or soft woods, chipboard and other tough or treated materials. Triple coating has shown over 1200 hours of corrosion resistance in both ACQ and salt spray conditions. Bronze Star coating is compatible with pressure treated lumber & can be used with tannic wood such as Cedar and Redwood.
- Triple SKT11 Exterior Bronze Coating on a high quality heat treated hardened steel
- Deepest Star Drive on the market!
- Type 17 Notched Extra Sharp Point starts quickly without walking, reduces need for predrilling, cuts through composit materials on first rotation
- Tiny cuts on threads cut through fibrous materials and greatly reduces the torque needed to drive the screw without affecting holding power
- Knurled shoulder reams hole in board being fastened, reducing drag on shank and driving tool
- High quality heat treated hardened steel. True flat head with 16 cutting nibs self countersinks and prevents spinout
- Free Bit Included In All Packaging!