Our New 1lb ReamerTek Star Drive Wood to Steel Screws
Our popular Reamer Tek Star Drive Wood to Steel Screws are now available in 1lb Jars. See more details at our Reamer Tek page.
Available sizes are:
- FHD10158 10-16 x 1-5/8"
- FHD12200 12-24 x 2"
- FHD12212 12-24 x 2-1/2"
- FHD14234 14-20 x 2-3/4"
- FHD14314 14-20 x 3-1/4"
(2-3/4" shown) A specialized self-drilling fastener designed specifically for fastening plywood and other wood products to steel or aluminum. The reamer wings drill through the wood layer and snap off on contact with steel or aluminum.
More About The Reamer Tek Star Drive Wood to Steel Screws
Reamer Teks are white zinc coated Wood to Steel fasteners. For specialized applications specifically fastening wood to steel or aluminum. Self-drilling wings will break off once it has reached contact with the steel. Advanced top of the line fastener milled with heat treated hardened steel! Ideal For Truck beds, Trailer decks / beds, Horse trailers , Snowmobile trailers, 4 wheeler trailers and more!
- White Zinc Coated over heat treated hardened steel
- Star Drive Recess reduces camout and end load, handles twice the torque of Phillips or square drive, eliminates spinning and fastener damage, and gives better bit life.
- Reamer Wings drill through wood and automatically snap off when they encounter steel or aluminum
- Self-Drilling #3 or #4 Point
- Shank Slot holds steel shavings from the screw’s drill action and prevents them from interfering with the screw threads as they tap into steel
- Any wood to steel application up to 1/4" thick steel with no pre drilling
- Ideal For: Truck beds, Trailer decks / beds, Horse trailers , Snowmobile trailers, 4wheeler trailers and more!
- Free Bit Included In All Packaging!