The Ultimate AC257 Compliant Lag Screw!
The built-on round washer gives a neat, finished appearance. Triple coating shown over 1200 hours of corrosion resistance in ACQ and salt spray conditions. Compatible with pressure treated lumber & can be used with tannic wood such as Cedar and Redwood. Deep cutting threads allow driving ease! Great for ledger boards, heavy timber construction, insulation panels, pole to post and more!
- Smooth Edges give a finished appearance
- Deep, Wide, Sharp Threads with spiral notches reduce driving torque needed
- Type 17 Notched Extra Sharp Point starts quickly without ‘walking’
- Knurl on Shank reduces drag
- 1" to 16" lengths!
- Free Bit Included In All Packaging!
CCTX- Bronze Star Exterior Star Drive Lag Screws 1" to 16"
AC257 Compliant Coating, Round washer head, Extra Sharp Point with Type 17 Auger Point, Knurl on Shank, deep sharp threads, spiral cut thread, hardened steel, coated.