RailLok® - The Deck Railing Bracket System for Deck Railings, Fence Sections and Rail Sections
Half the size of DeckLok®, but just as tough! RailLok® provides a strong, reliable railing to post connection. RailLok Railing Brackets are stocked in 316 Stainless Steel, and Black or White powder coat finish. Custom colors are available on request.
Because of the terrific acceptance of the DeckLok Bracket System, we've introduced the RailLok Deck Railing Bracket System. It's a mini version of the original DeckLok. RailLok is used to connect railing sections to the rail post. Attach the brackets to the rail post using screws and then slip pre-assembled railing sections into the brackets and screw them in place. The RailLok brackets provide a strong, reliable railing to post connection. The brackets are built to outlast the service life of the railing. RailLok is available in 316 Stainless Steel and in white or black powder coat finish and includes 5 Star Drive mounting screws.
- Available in 316 Stainless Steel and Powdercoat white and black finish
- Raillok deck railing bracket with fasteners is engineered to provide "shear strength"
- Engineered with oversize gussets to hold rail sections securely
- Countersunk holes provide a clean, low profile connection
- Pressure Treated Compatible
- Includes mounting screws