Click to go back to Career Opportunities
Opportunity knocks for an Inside Sales Representative!
Screw Products Inc. is a Master Distributor of fasteners. Headquartered in Gig Harbor, WA, and established in 1999, we have built an international customer base that is rapidly growing. Our sales staff works to educate our customers with the proper knowledge and ability to service their clients in making educated decisions in purchasing the correct fastener for the job. We are dedicated to providing the highest integrity, to the fastener industry. Screw Products, Inc. continues to deliver excellence, from the inside out.
We are expanding our sales force with the addition of an Inside Sales Representative. This position will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious, customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate effectively builds positive and collaborative relationships, is motivated to meet company objectives and is productive working with a team or individually. The ideal candidate also will be comfortable with all forms of communication, able to energetically generate interest in our products, achieve short and long-term sales targets and improve the goodwill of our customers and the organization.
Primary Responsibilities of Inside Sales Representative
- Understand the needs and expectations of the customers and provide relevant solutions to their queries
- Analyze the specific applications and environment where the fasteners will be used to suggest suitable products
- The ability to source specialty items should the customer’s needs exceed our offerings
- Explain the various attributes and technical data available of the different products and services offered
- Gather information and follow up on leads supplied by outside sales or customer contact
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
Secondary Responsibilities of Inside Sales Representative
- Establish friendly relations with customers and maintain ongoing relationships
- Note suggestions made by customers and report them to management
- Research the market for new competitor products introduced into the market
Skills Required for Inside Sales Representative
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office programs. Microsoft Dynamics AX experience a plus
- Impressive personality with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Displays a high level of confidence
- Be a creative thinker
- Proficient in staying organized, multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently
- Strong phone presence, listening and presentation skills
Educational Requirements for Inside Sales Representative:
Qualified applicants should possess a degree in Business Administration and/or have 3+ years’ experience of working in the sales field; Preferably, in the fastener industry
Salary and Shift Offered for Inside Sales Representative
The salary offered is dependent on experience and the education of the candidate. Hours are Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm with occasional weekend work.
We are excited to hear from you!
How to Apply: Please complete step 1 & 2
Step 1 -
As part of the hiring process at Screw Products, Inc, we ask that job candidates complete the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment. Please set aside 5-10 minutes for completion, although you have unlimited time to complete the assessment once it is started. The Predictive Index does not measure intelligence, education or experience. It simply measures work and communication needs. Please use the link provided to take the assessment
After you have completed the Predictive index, Resumes (with cover letter and references) from qualified candidates should be sent to : Kari@screw-products.com Applications are accepted in writing, only for this position. Inquiries by phone will not be accepted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any factors protected under local, state or federal law.