Opportunity for a Sales Order Specialist!
Screw Products Inc. is a Master Distributor of wood and composite fasteners. Headquartered in Gig Harbor, WA, and established in 1999 we have built an international customer base that is rapidly growing. Our dedication to respect, service, and ever-growing knowledge is formulated into every aspect as we pursue a positive impression for our customers, our communities, and our team. Screw Products, Inc. strives to deliver excellence, from the inside out.
We are expanding our company with the addition of a Sales Order Specialist. This position will play a fundamental role in preserving our outstanding customer base by delivering exceptional service and supporting positive relationships with both team members and customers. The ideal candidate should be target oriented, comfortable with all forms of communication, productive working with a team or individually, demonstrate the ability to work with precision and improve the goodwill of the organization.
Primary Responsibilities of Sales Order Specialist
- Ability to promptly and accurately process purchase orders
- Accepting payment from customers made over the telephone or in person
- Ensures correct tax rates are applied to each order
- Obtain freight Quotes
- Daily invoicing
Secondary Responsibilities of Sales Order Specialist
- General clerical duties
- General administrative duties
Skills Required for Sales Order Specialist
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office programs. Microsoft AX experience a plus
- Skillful in 10-Key typing
- Impressive personality with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Displays a high level of confidence
- Proficient in staying organized, prioritizing, and manages time effectively
Educational Requirements for Sales Order Specialist
Qualified applicants should possess a high school diploma or equivalent and have 1+ year of experience working in customer service and/or data entry.
Salary and Shift Offered for Sales Order Specialist
The salary offered is dependent on experience and the education of the candidate. This Position is Monday – Friday with occasional weekend work.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave in excess of state required minimums
- Paid Holidays after 90 days of full-time employment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Plan
We are excited to hear from you!
How to Apply:
Resumes (with cover letter and references) from qualified candidates should be sent to : Kari@screw-products.com Applications are accepted in writing, only for this position. Inquiries by phone will not be accepted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any factors protected under local state or federal law.