Wages determined with experience and qualifications. Full time employees are eligible for medical and dental after 90 days. Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with select paid holidays after 90 days.
Employment Type: full-time
Warehouseman at Screw Products Inc (Gig Harbor)
Great Opportunity at Screw Products Inc.
We are hiring a full-time warehouseman at Screw Products, Inc.. Our company imports screws and repackages them. Our screws are sold around the world. We do not have walk in customers at our location.
- Receiving of product
- Responsible for the proper storage of product
- Keep the warehouse clean, organized, and intuitive
- Complete, organize and file required paperwork
- Pull Orders
- Labeling and packaging
- Work on various projects as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to use various warehouse equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks and hand trucks
- Good written and oral communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Problem solving abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to solve and troubleshoot problems using sound judgment
- Ability to work with a diverse workforce
- Energetic, results oriented, team player
- Basic math
How to Apply:
There are Two Steps to Complete Please do each step to ensure your application is complete.
Step 1 -
As part of the hiring process at Screw Products, Inc, we ask that job candidates complete the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment. Please set aside 5-10 minutes for completion, although you have unlimited time to complete the assessment once it is started. The Predictive Index does not measure intelligence, education or experience. It simply measures work and communication needs.
Please use the link provided to take the assessment. https://assess.predictiveindex.com/wwLGj
After you have completed the Predictive index, Resumes (with cover letter and references) from qualified candidates should be sent to : Kari@screw-products.com Applications are accepted in writing, only for this position. Inquiries by phone will not be accepted.