Outside Sales Associate for Washington State (Fastener Industry)
How to Apply: There are Two Steps to Complete Please do each step to ensure your application is complete.
Step 1 -
Please Submit a Resume with references.
As part of the hiring process at Screw Products, Inc, we ask that job candidates complete the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment. Please set aside 5-10 minutes for completion, although you have unlimited time to complete the assessment once it is started. The Predictive Index does not measure intelligence, education or experience. It simply measures work and communication needs. Please use the link provided to take the assessment.
Are you energetic? Are you good with people? Are you looking for an opportunity in Washington State as an Outside Sales Associate? Well, we have an opportunity for one lucky candidate in the fastener world. Fastener experience is not a must, but a plus!!
What makes Screw Products Inc. stand out?
- Established in 1999, we are a rapidly growing Master Distributor of high-quality fasteners.
- We deliver excellence to our customers at every level: service, tools to increase their sales, brand recognition and ongoing education.
- We use multiple ways to deliver a positive impression for our customers.
- We are an international business.
Screw Products, Inc is looking for a sales superstar with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to thrive when working independently or with a team. There is existing business to grow and lots of opportunity for new business.
- Educate you on the finest fasteners in the world!!
- Provide support from Marketing and Inside Sales
- Provide the tools you need for success
- Develop and execute a strategy to maximize sales throughout your territory
- Call on construction professionals and those supporting the fastener industry.
- Build strong relationships with current customers and grow business with new customers.
- Work closely with our customers to help them grow their business.
- Support our distributors to drive sales
Who You Are:
- A problem solver who likes change and innovation while generating bottom line results.
- You like variety and opportunities to work at a faster than average pace.
- Driven to build a strong future for yourself and the company you work with.
- Strong interpersonal sales and communication skills
- Daily use of a CRM to organize your sales
- Willing to travel outside of Washington State to support our company’s growth.
- Proven sales record and 3+ years experience
- Valid WA state driver license
Territory: Washington State
Job Type: Full time
Salary: Base plus commissions with no cap. Benefits. We’re looking for an Outside Sales Associate with an entrepreneur’s mindset.
We are excited to hear from you!