Star Drive Stainless Steel trim head wood screws - The Ultimate In Corrosion Resistance!
- True Flat Head with 5 Cutting Nibs is self countersinking and prevents spin-out.
- Type 17 Point starts quickly without "walking" and significantly reduces splitting and drive torque requirements by removing wood from the hole as the screw penetrates instead of forcing the wood apart.
- Sharp Threads and Proper Head Angle cuts cleanly without crumbling or crushing, reducing splitting and cracking. Its ideal for end grain use.
- Waxed & Lubricated for easier driving
- Free Bit Included In All Packaging!
SSTH – Silver Star 305 Stainless Steel trim head wood screws 1-5/8" to 4"
Free Bit Included!
(#9 x 3" shown) Type 305 stainless steel offers maximum resistance to corrosion, deep six lobe star drive, extra sharp type 17 self tapping point, true flat trim head (.26 inch diameter), 5 cutting nibs self countersinking, deep wide sharp spiral threads, excellent for hardwood, redwood, cedar and composites. Waxed & lubricated for easier driving. Great for interior, exterior or sea coast work! #9 available. 1-5/8” to 4”. (Looking for an interior fastener? See our Gold Star line.)
|Item||Size||Bit||1lb Qty||5lb Qty||Bulk Qty|
|SSTH-09158||#9 x 1-5/8"||T20||166||835||4000|
|SSTH-09214||#9 x 2-1/4"||T20||110||546||2500|
|SSTH-09212||#9 x 2-1/2"||T20||122||614||2500|
|SSTH-09300||#9 x 3"||T20||93||465||2000|
|SSTH-09400||#9 x 4"||T20||71||350||1500|